Thermostats landlords have been waiting for!
Time:o:stat 3 - HMO Landlord Thermostat
Below is information on the comfort mode for latest Timeostat HMO Thermostat
Below is a video on how to change the advanced settings on the 2020-2022 model of Timeostat. (Please note the latest version of the Timeostat uses an on screen display to change the advanced settings:
Below is an interview with Property Tribes introducing the first version of the Time:o:stat back in June 2016
Many HMO landlords find that the heating bills are not their tenants top priority. The problem being, the heating is left on high while the tenants are out. Time:o:stat central heating controls will cut heating bills dramatically.
Time:o:stats are an easy to use tenant operated thermostats that cuts the heating off when a countdown timer runs out. Bills are kept to a minimum as the heating can not be left running. It is hassle free as the tenants control the heating without the bills running out of control.
With wired and wireless models the Time:o:stat can easily retrofit and replace your current boilers room thermostat. Installation takes less than 30 minutes and has a host of useful features which can be set by the landlord at the point of installation.
- Two different landlord selected time limits (2hr or 3hrs)
- Easy to operate tamper-proof controls for the tenant
- Options to fix maximum (23°C) and minimum temperatures (14°C, 19°C or 20°C)
- Optional auto-program mode (2 limited program times per day)
- Designed to preserve the life of your combi-boilers diverter valve
- New 'Comfort Warmth' functions